It is RAINING Picotins!!!

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
After my first attempt to purchase a black box kelly fell through a few months ago as I typed my interest and then the second one I actually purchased was not in the condition stated...

Following sickness of myself, then my infant son....(he is still battling bronco-pneumonia, we just started nebulizers tonight)
I decided to make myself feel a little better:biggrin:
Everything happens for a reason...I am a true believer of this...
I tried on a picotin in Paris and didn't think it was for me, but then my :heart: changed when I saw this and it started THUMPING pretty hard....

Here she MS. Tangy!!!:yahoo:
She is perfect..:girlsigh:
P.S. it has been raining here for weeks (19 inches..flash floods) and my roof now has a leak..but I have Ms. Tangy!!!

Attachments

• Picotin Potiron 001.jpg
    Picotin Potiron 001.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 55
  • Picotin Potiron 002.jpg
    Picotin Potiron 002.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 85
  • Picotin Potiron 006.jpg
    Picotin Potiron 006.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 911
  • Picotin Potiron 008.jpg
    Picotin Potiron 008.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 102
Holy smokes!! That is an amazing rainbow of colors you have inside Ms. Tangy!! Congratulations!!

I hope DS is feeling better! All 3 of my kids have been sick these past few weeks, and two of them had to use the nebulizer as well... they kinda learned to like it!!

Ghost that is a fab rainbow! (and only confirms that my rainbow needs a little work - it's too *neutral*:shrugs:) Congratulations on your latest addition! Speedy recovery to you and DS as well.

You have *fabulous* taste!!!

What gorgeous colours... congratulations on your new beauty!

attachment.php

p.s hope the little one feels better soon!

Kelly32~ Thank you for your sentiments about the nebulizer. My son faught it pretty hard for the first 5 minutes, but then knocked out. It is kind of fuuny as it is a Purple dragon covering his nose :nuts:

Jag, Tokyo Girl, Msfashionista....THANK YOU!!!:yahoo: I am super excited to use her tomorrow. We are having a family outing at the Science Center and spending the night downtown

HermesLemming~ YOU CRACK MY :hs:Up!! LOL:roflmfao:

Gem~ Official color is Potrion. A little more muted than the classic Hermes Orange.

Mme.de la Paix~ Thank you..I have been woking on that too..I am still on the haunt. I keep thinking I need more for my rainbow!

Thank you everyone for letting me share!!!! Wooooo Hooooo! I will take action shots tomorrow:flowers: