it is now 2012, who will be using their LV agendas, and who will opt for alt. means??

how will you be tracking your life?

• with my lv agenda of course!

• my phone!

• i just jot things down

• OTHER

Results are only viewable after voting.

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
Curious to see how many people have stocked their agendas and are using it regularly and how many people may or may not have it but use a different means i.e. your phone, electronic planner? what are you using this new year? show pics if you can!

I bought an agenda in 2011 after I was tired of all the technological "accidents" I would have with my iPhone & lose important info. In 2012 I plan to use both as usual, since I love having a written backup just in case! Plus my agenda keeps me more on task than my phone as I don't always remember to check the reminders!

For some reason I never use my iPhone as an agenda.. I guess I find it better to keep things in writing.. I just bought an agenda & planning on using it with Hello Kitty refills :smile:

I use my iPhone for my appointments, but love my agenda for notes. I use the pm size and it's so easily tucked into my bag that it works great for unexpected meetings. I have 3 (including a small Chanel)! :love: