It is not about Celine but I would love your opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOUKPEACH

Mar 28, 2012
I've got my first Celine 3 years ago. It is smooth Tricolor Mini Luggage. I love the color the look and every thing of this bag. However I barely carried it as it's so heavy in my opinion. So it is the only one Mini Luggage I've own.

And now people especially Asian prefer smaller bag. And Micro is the right size for me.

Today my Hermes SA called and offered me the 35 Birkin. The color, the hardware, and the leather is what I've requested. But the size is not (I put my name for the 30). I asked her to put this bag on hold till end of day tomorrow.

So may I ask your opinions;

I'm 5'4 and 118 lbs.
Do you think the bag will be too big and too heavy for me? I appreciate all your opinion.

I've got my first Celine 3 years ago. It is smooth Tricolor Mini Luggage. I love the color the look and every thing of this bag. However I barely carried it as it's so heavy in my opinion. So it is the only one Mini Luggage I've own.

And now people especially Asian prefer smaller bag. And Micro is the right size for me.

Today my Hermes SA called and offered me the 35 Birkin. The color, the hardware, and the leather is what I've requested. But the size is not (I put my name for the 30). I asked her to put this bag on hold till end of day tomorrow.

So may I ask your opinions;

I'm 5'4 and 118 lbs.
Do you think the bag will be too big and too heavy for me? I appreciate all your opinion.
I am curious as to what you decided in the end.
To me, the mini luggage is similar to the Birkin 35 (in terms of weight) so if you were put off by the weight of the ML, you will probably be put off by the weight of the B35.
But I also understand the "sacrifices" we make for the things we like :lol:

It's always better to try it in person and ask the SA if you can put some of your daily essentials inside the purse to see how heavy it will be and decide from there. I always ask this and I'm lucky enough that they allow me. :smile: I had the Mini Luggage before but sold it cause it was too heavy with my essentials. Im not even 5 foot flat but I love me some big bags. I have my eyes on the phantom and probably will get it next month.

Thank you for all your comments. I went to try the B on Friday. Amazingly it does not look as big as Mini luggage but I believe their weight are very similar (which means B bag is heavier than Mini Luggage.

I felt in love with the bag right away. It totally worth 10 months of waiting...

Attachments

• 1408838321532.jpg
    1408838321532.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 369
Thank you for all your comments. I went to try the B on Friday. Amazingly it does not look as big as Mini luggage but I believe their weight are very similar (which means B bag is heavier than Mini Luggage.

I felt in love with the bag right away. It totally worth 10 months of waiting...

Gorgeous!!!! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.