It is HEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRREEEEEEEE (reveal)

I took the best close up I could of her exotic pleats. Unlike most exotic bags I have, this one actually seems very durable. The leather is thick and the "scales" do not give me any impression that they will start to lift anytime soon. This is a good bag for every day wear.

The color....well there isn't much to say. She's a true black. First FP black bag I've ever purchased. I normally go for the crazy exotic styles, sequin spotlight, etc....BUT Juliet is beautifully simplistic.

The lining is one of the BEST things about this bag. It looks like gorgeous red satin. Amazing amazing color.

As for the size. She is lightweight. Honestly, far lighter than most bags I am used to carrying BUT she holds a lot. I managed to fit everything from my stuffed to capacity Maggie in there plus later added my Coach sunglasses and she had plenty of room. The Juliette feels like she has some invisible weightless hidden area that holds everything.

Coming up next...modeling pictures and the storage shelves of all my Coach stuff!

Attachments

• close up.jpg
    close up.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 307
  • dark light.jpg
    dark light.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 296
  • natural ligth.jpg
    natural ligth.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 298
  • lining.jpg
    lining.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 294
  • loaded.jpg
    loaded.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 295
These are the closets my lovely dad built for me to store my coaches in "so they don't get dusty." LOL! I believe he bought them from Lowes and assembled them. They are awesome!

Attachments

• closet close 1.jpg
    closet close 1.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 274
  • closet 2.jpg
    closet 2.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 274
  • closet close 2.jpg
    closet close 2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 269
  • closet1.jpg
    closet1.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 268
And here are modeling pictures. I look like crap because I haven't left my house and have been working from home all day. I love the fact she has an ADJUSTABLE cross body strap. The standard straps work for me, but I know there are a lot of people on here who want it adjustable and this baby definitely delivers in that department!

Attachments

• model 1.jpg
    model 1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 259
  • model 2.jpg
    model 2.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 259
  • model loaded.jpg
    model loaded.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 259
Congratz on everything! I have the Juliette in the brown exotic and she came in a small box too :thinking: I was worried at first, but she definitely holds more than I expected. The black is so pretty. Enjoy all your "new" goodies!

Lovely! Your new Juliet is beautiful, Congrats! And what a beautiful new car (humbling to see what one might be able to afford with no coach for a year - you did great!) Congratulations on everything!

I have really been toying with this one. I felt it needed a metal hangtag though. My store has one in their spare tags bin in gunmetal, so next PCE, FB coupon whatever I may buy it myself. And you are right the red lining is TDF