It is hard not to stare at an eclipse! Look at my Alma and see what I mean! *PICS*

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
I can’t believe I am a year late on getting something from the Eclipse line! These bags are unbelievably stunning IRL. You need to see one live and in person! Well, the best I can do is to share some photos of my new-to-me Alma.

Without further adieu, here she is!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3a.jpg

4.jpg

modeling-large-image.jpg

i'll be the first to admit that i haven't been the biggest fan of eclipse or fleur de jais, but there is just something about that bag when the light hits it that takes my breath away. it's beautiful! congrats. :biggrin:

i'll be the first to admit that i haven't been the biggest fan of eclipse or fleur de jais, but there is just something about that bag when the light hits it that takes my breath away. it's beautiful! congrats. :biggrin:

Let me tell you it glistens like diamonds! Ain't a girl around that don't like that! :nuts:

Wow! Congrats, she looks stunning:faint:
You and your eclipse Alma look great together:biggrin:

Thank you most kindly!

It is stunning!

This bag is a keeper for sure. Alma is my favorite LV design and she is going to give my Black Multicolore Alma a run for her money!

I'll be honest and by itself it doesn't excite me......

But seeing it on you - OMG AMAZING. It looks so fantastic!!! Any chance you can fly over here and model it in person :biggrin: I'd love to see it!