It Is Finally Here!!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well here is my new Vision Agenda. It is turquoise, done in chevre. I absolutely LOVE it. And... as crazy as it may sound, I love the smell of the leather.

HERMES VISION AGENDA.JPG HERMES VISION AGENDA 2.JPG
  2. It's absolutely gorgeous! I love the color!

3. So pretty!!! Congrats!:biggrin:

4. Thank you!! :biggrin:

5. Dreamy...did I say DREAMY!!! Great Taste Nathansgirl!!!

Hey, what do you have in line for your next purchase? You are on a roll! Did you ever buy your watch? (Just wondering)

6. I did buy my watch and I posted pics of it under that thread that I started about the rolexes. As for my next purchase, my SA is looking for a fuschia wallet to match my birkin.

7. I will go a looking for that watch sweetie!!! You are so lucky/fortunate/blessed these days!!! Good for you.

A wallet in ostrich???? AM I HEARING THAT RIGHT!!!!!????:heart: :heart: :heart:

GOOD FOR YOU!

8. Blessed is right. Gotta give the big man upstairs:king: His due!

And yes, a wallet in ostrich. I'm so excited about that prospect!! :yahoo:

9. Such a pretty color!

10. :love: i love the colour congrats i bet it is as beautiful as you :flowers:

11. Congratulations, beautiful color, I hope you will love using it!

12. gorgeous!! I am loving the color....not tired of my bag at all....enjoy!

13. Congrats! It's beautiful!

14. the turquoise chevre is GORGEOUS!! congrats!

15. Lilach...that is such a lovely compliment for the beginning of the week! Too sweet.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice