It is Blue Electric week....adding a mini-reveal

May 13, 2009
After seeing so many gorgy BE birkins, I'm tempted to hunt for something in this color. After missing a Dogon wallet in Vegas, I was so disappointed until Santa delivered this cute little bag to me....

You can probably guess who she is by the box.....

IMGP0753.jpg

Will make this really quick.

Presenting Ms. Picotin, PM size in Blue Electric........My camera failed to capture the purple understone. The photos make her look more like Mykonos but there is a hint of purple in real life, which makes this such a wonderful color.

IMGP0759.jpg

Along with Ms. Picotin, I picked up another long search color, the Rose Tyrien in the Calvi card case and a new H hour watch with the Etoupe leather strap. Would like to find another Blue Electric strap to compliment the bag.

IMGP0750.jpg

Such an amazing bag! I saw a lady out and about with the same bag one evening at a dinner function. The colour really pops in that size and I could not stop looking at it. Congratulations, she's absolutely beautiful!

Such an amazing bag! I saw a lady out and about with the same bag one evening at a dinner function. The colour really pops in that size and I could not stop looking at it. Congratulations, she's absolutely beautiful!

Plumtree - Thanks my dear !! I wish the Picotin is in the MM size but this color is so rare. Turns out that I can fit quite a bit in it. Another color tha I'm craving for is Tosca and my SA said the store that has one in the MM is holding for a customer and will not let go.

WoWeeeeeee majorest congrats, what beautiful pieces you got there!! I love the style of the picotin it feels so slouchy and yummy and in BE even better, what a find!! And rose tyrien, isn't it the perfect pink?! Thanks for sharing:smile:)

Interior picture and camera still can't capture the purple.
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love this color and I love it in the picotin!!!! Yes, you can snap away all you want...in real life you see the purple undertones right away but with camera (flash on or off) it is near impossible...That is what is so AMAZING about this specific H color. Very rarely have I ever seen a regular color (meaning no shimmer, metallics, etc.) leather able to do this transition...I am SO GLAD you found this!!!!!