It is Blue Electric week....adding a mini-reveal

I know I'm a little late to the party, but this is seriously gorgeous. What a fabulous colour - makes me want something in the same hue myself. Congratuations, chkpfbeliever!

Will make this really quick.

Presenting Ms. Picotin, PM size in Blue Electric........My camera failed to capture the purple understone. The photos make her look more like Mykonos but there is a hint of purple in real life, which makes this such a wonderful color.

IMGP0759.jpg

Congrats, chkpfbeliever.

IFFAH - Thanks and I love that you picked my two favorite colors in my handle.

many congrats on such an electrifying pico!

Chincac - That color really puts a different spin to a tame Picotin !!

Gorgeous! BE really is a stunning color. Congrats on your new H goodies! Hope to see mod pics soon. :smile:
Tinn - Planning to bring her out when the rain stops this week. Can't wait to use it.

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! I Love this color and I love it in the picotin!!!! Yes, you can snap away all you want...in real life you see the purple undertones right away but with camera (flash on or off) it is near impossible...That is what is so AMAZING about this specific H color. Very rarely have I ever seen a regular color (meaning no shimmer, metallics, etc.) leather able to do this transition...I am SO GLAD you found this!!!!!
Glamourbag - It was your action pics that inspired me on Rose Tyrien and BE. Someday that RT Kelly will come .....

I love the pm picotin sigh so cute!
Bevy - Thanks and I fell in love with Picotin when I see them in new colors like BE and Tosca. I wish they make more seasonal colors in this style.

congrats chkpfbeliever! this color is SOOOO AMAZING and the picotin PM is such a cute bag!!!! i love the calvi card case and H-our watch too!
Carlinha - Happy to join the BE club and I adore your Constance !!

I know I'm a little late to the party, but this is seriously gorgeous. What a fabulous colour - makes me want something in the same hue myself. Congratuations, chkpfbeliever!
armcandyaddict - Thanks buddy. I hope I've enabled you in this color. You'll be amazed when you see this hue IRL !

Thanks Ladies and Gents for checking out my reveal. I wouldn't have discovered BE without all the lovely photos from the enablers. This is such an exciting color and I hope to find more accessories in this color.

CHKP! Congratulations on your gorgeous Pico! The
color is "magical"! I love the PM size, it's amazing how much this bag holds and so soft,
you just want to hug it. Also love your H-Hour watch, we are "cousins", I got the gold
with a gold strap from Santa. Have fun wearing all your Christmas pretties!:hugs:

Love your BE picotin. I have it's big sister, a tgm pico in BE. People comment on the color every time I carry it.

Absolutely stunning! Congrats on such a lovely find!

Love BE in your picotin! Congrats!

I love the PM size actually and it's great to have a pop color for this style :smile: congratulations !!!

Love this color in a pico- can't wait to see this one in action ;)
And congrats on your wallet and watch too! Happy New Year!

WoW! I luv everything here.......congrats...

Congrats it is so gorgeous!!

Stunning. I love the color! It is so gorgeous. Nice watch also!

Ordered the BE gator KD yesterday...can't wait for it to arrive:smile: Love this color!

A big 'Thank you' for checking my reveal. I'll post a pic tonight on what I can stuff in this bag. It is light for a weekend bag vs. my workhorse leather GP.

stunning!!! so pretty! congrats.

bjorn - Thanks so much. I'm still looking for that precious Tosca Picotin. The perfect size and color has been on hold by another H store forever and my SA said that they just wouldn't let go. Now I'm learning that H has cancelled orders for this color so no hope of getting one this year.

Glamourbag - It was your action pics that inspired me on Rose Tyrien and BE. Someday that RT Kelly will come .....
Chkpfbeliever, ^that is one of the sweetest compliments I have gotten here...Thank you so much...I hope that Kelly finds you too...or perhaps something even better! Best wishes always and more reveals and actions shots from you soon please!!!!!

bjorn - Thanks so much. I'm still looking for that precious Tosca Picotin. The perfect size and color has been on hold by another H store forever and my SA said that they just wouldn't let go. Now I'm learning that H has cancelled orders for this color so no hope of getting one this year.

Lets still hope :okay: i know what you mean with the H store holding forever..i came across the same issue few months ago.

i am also hunting for a picotin in MM..in BE would be great ;)

GL to us :smile: