~ It is all about LOVE ~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just collect my RHR from my jeweler yesterday, and today it is back with the jeweler resizing it as it was too large for my right hand ring finger.

I've always wanted a heart shape diamond, so after many months of considerations and research; I drop down to this 2 candidates:
    [​IMG]

Diamonds arrive me 7days later after payment (Hurricane Irene affecting shipment, supposed to ship on a Friday instead of the next following monday), arrived on a Thursday.

It is quite obvious which one I choose:
    [​IMG]
    The one on the right!

2. 2 weeks waiting for it to be set, and I finally have it on my hand last night!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The setting is brilliant, I cannot stop looking at it. I love how the diamond sparkle with the perfect table and an acceptable depth.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. 0.77ct on a US Size 4 1/2
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will be missing it alot as I need to wait 1-1.5weeks for resizing..

4. So pretty!! Congrats. I love heart shaped diamonds :smile:

5. It is beautiful! Congrats! :smile:

6. Sweet!! congrats and enjoy.

7. Love it!!

8. Beautiful.....

9. Beautiful! My DD has a heart-shaped diamond from her GM. I want DH to get it set in a ring for her too.

10. Oh, how lovely! You made the right diamond choice, too, IMO. As soon as I saw the side-by-side pics, I gravitated to the one on the right. The shape is just perfect.

Enjoy your beautiful new ring!

11. stunning! wear it in good health love!

12. Soooo pretty; congrats!

13. Wow, what a beautiful ring! Congrats and enjoy! Ali

14. Very pretty!