It is a dark day for a reason

I am so sorry to hear this! I know that things will work out though, they always do and when things are bad, there is no other way but up. Stay strong and determined and things will work out for the best.

I have been extremely stressed lately (I am in my 5th year of pharrmacy school and am in the proccess of selecting rotations for my last year) and finally in class today it all accumulated My heart started to beat extremely fast and I had to leave class and come home. I think all the stress of hearing everyone else's perfect plans (half my class is enaged and knows what they want to do with their lives) got to me, combined with my own uncertanties and I just couldn't take it. I know this is unrelated to you, but just know that others are going through tough times as well and it will only make you stronger.

When I called my mom during my "attack" she told me to take some time to focus on myself and get things together. Maybe a little time spent thinking about your career and what you want to do about finances will help, combined with a certanty that everything will work out. Jumping into selling all your bags right away may just make things worse..think it out, decide what you need to do and maybe only sell a couple of them.

Hope this helps. **HUGS**

You take care of yourself too - don't worry about what everyone else is doing. You have your whole life to get engaged and all that. You are beautiful and obviously very smart so just hold your head up and take each day as it comes.

are you eligible for any kind of disability pay, either state or employer insurance. if it is an employment related long term injury, you may be entitled to some kind of benefit...at least to keep you going until another job, or retraining

I'm so sorry to hear about what you're going through. I hope you're able to find a solution that doesn't involve selling your LV's. We're here for you if you need us. :love: :flowers:

As other posters have said, things happen for a reason. I myself am a HUGE worrier, but I just try to take things one day at a time, one thing at a time, one bill at a time, etc. There are always ways to get through the challenges that are put before us--it's just a matter of finding those ways and making them work for our own situations. I wish you the best and remember, as you know, our material possessions are nice, but family and those we love are what is important in the end!

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. Just remember this. When God closes one door he always opens another better door! I've seen it happen many times in many peoples lives including my own!

I hope everything works out for you --- just hang on to your belief that things will work out for you and your family because it eventually will. I'm sending you warm thoughts across tPF and hope that it finds you well and in good spirits. Now that you won't have the strains of your job as a CNA, your back will be better sooner.

Best of luck to you!!

Sorry to hear about this, *HUGS* to you. I am happy though, that although it's a super tough thing to do, you are sensible enough to do the right thing. Nothing is more important than your health and family. I wish you well, good luck!

I am very sorry to hear this; but just remember, you can always buy more material goods later, but you can never replace your back. I hope things work out for the best for you and your family. Besides, doesn't the sunshine always seem brighter after a hard rain? (haha, sorry for the cliche)

To have come to such a realisation is hard but what's even more important is to put food on the table!
Ethane's MOM, your strength is really amazing! What you are doing is right by your family and you should be really proud of it, and YES, my dear PFer, I am really proud of you! :heart: **MWAHMWAH**:heart:

I'm so sorry. I kind of feel like I know you--a fellow Minnesotan and all.
Know that things always work out in the end, it's just getting there that can be challenging!