It is 8 pm... who else is at work still???

1. I am :wtf: :rant:

2. Wow megs, what do you do, lol! You must have some job!
    Aw, dnt worry hopefully you will soon be home and snuggled up in bed with a warm drink lol!
    *Hugs*
    xxxRosexxx

3. Well..... Im a mommy of 3 so I guess you could say Im still at work too.:heart: :P :heart:
    I could really use a 15 min. break about right now:hysteric:

4. not me !!!!!

5. Aww Poor Megs!:sad:
    Dont worry though, Im sure you will feel better once you cuddle up next to Vlad.:graucho::flowers:

6. Probably the other attorneys!! I get to leave early because I'm still a law student

7. It's 8:40... and I am definetly still here...

8. If its any compensation it's 3 in the morning here and I've got another five and a half hours to go! At least you don't work nights!

9. definitely not me!!!!

10. Well, I'm not at work, but I'm still here working away at home. I get interrupted too much at the office to ever actually make any real progress. So frustrating...

11. not me. im on 1 week vacation :biggrin:

12. i'm still at work! hehehe, its 411pm here! hehehehe!!! Megs i hope you've gone home!!!

13. Yuck, I hope you don't have super late nights too often!

14. well its 10:44 pm... I guess I'm still at work :nuts:
    my baby just had a bad dream and woke up crying had to to hold her and get her to sleep again...;)
    she smells so good!!! and finally asleep so cute!!!:heart:

15. ive had the last 2 weeks off work. wooot haha. def missing the paychecks though. boo :sad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice