It has been a while....let's see pics of your current collection!

Awwww :blush: thank you so much for the very nice compliments on my collection - I'm touched :love:,
many thanks to dear 'K' tooshies, lothlorien14 and sweet Marie :tender:!!

AND WOW WOW WOW :nuts: I'm speechless about your whole, fantastic collection Andy_...., especially LOVE your works :drool:!

Your collection is just TDF aki_sato, you know ;):heart:

THANK YOU ALL for sharing :tup:

aki: Love your collection!!!! The calcaire is a very pretty color!

Andy: LOVE it!!! Love all the reds...you love reds like I love blues (I have like 10 of them on my wishlist lOL)!

I have another bag coming this week...so with 2 bags I will call it a collection and will post here LOL

What a fun thread! thanks Becca for starting it - love your collection as well!;)

Firstclass - each time you post photos of your "updated" collection, you surpass yourself. Just when I think it can't get any better, you showcase your rainbow!:yahoo:

Aki_sato - I love ever little piece - your collection is off to a fabulous start :heart:

Andy_Sach - you have seriously top-notch colors. Your Turq Day keeps me up at night :drool::drool::drool: - such gorgeousness!

I don't know if two items qualify as 'collection' but here is the start of mine:

Aqua city
black money

Oh yes polos.... it's more than worth to show your GORGEOUS items :yes::tup:! Thank you for sharing !

attachment.php

Oh My Gosh, My jaw is down to the floor! Amazing collections everyone. Balencia bags inspire happy thoughts as they are so beautiful. Balenciaga, the company, should compensate all of you for their advertising and loyalty.
How about a free bag for every three purchased???LOL!