It had been a while, but I broke out my Nikki today and took some better pics...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've posted pics before, but these came out better because I took them in daylight. The color is espresso (not glazed) with the original silver hardware. This leather is by far the best leather I've ever personally seen on a RM bag. I'm 5"0 tall, size 6 for size purposes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. OMG I envy that bag!

3. Cute bag...I absolutely :heart: the Nikki..It is my favorite RM bag..

4. Its beautiful shopinator! Makes me love nikki more and more, I'm little too so I'm encouraged that its a good fit! (btw, your username rocks! I totally picture some badass fashionista tearing through a store buying everything with no remorse!)

5. LOL! It's my husband's nickname for me. Your description pretty much sums it up :smile:

6. wowwww i love the contrast of the silver hardware against the gorgeous redish brown!

7. The Nikki looks gorgeous on you! Does the bag feel heavy at all when it is filled? I am thinking about getting a Nikki, but afraid that it maybe heavy with stuff in it.

8. It's a little heavy, but for some reason, it doesn't feel that bad. I hate when my bags get heavy--my MJ Blake is so uncomfortable I'm selling it to a friend.

9. Beautiful bag and it looks great on you :yes:

10. love it !!

I have a mam i'm not liking and think this is going to be my replacement.

11. That is a truly awesome bag! Love how the brown really makes the silver hardware stand out. Vintage RM =)

12. Lovely - looks great on you!

13. Ahh the silver and brown is a yummy combination!!!! Love your bag!

14. you totally rock this bag! beautiful!

15. Gorgeous bag and it suits you!