It Finall Came In The Mail, First Lv=]

1. MY 1ST LV FINALLY CAME, I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE ER AND SAW THE PACKAGE AND OPENED WITH ONE HAND! :yahoo: LOL PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK IF ITS LEGIT :lol: O YEAH AND HERES A PIC OF MY HAND :s

DSC01173.JPG DSC01174.JPG DSC01177.JPG DSC01179.JPG DSC01180.JPG DSC01182.JPG
  2. Aww.. poor one hand, hope that you get well fast. Lovely speedy, remember to join the club ! :graucho:

Congrats !

3. BEAUTIFUL! Where did u get it? and.... OMG WHAT HAPPENED how r u feeling?

4. Congrats!! I hope you hand feels better soon!

5. I Closed The Car Door On My Hand =[ I Had To Open The Door To Get It Out And They're Was A Crack Down The Middle, Bleeding! After 2 Hours Nail Was Removed, Then Four Stitches And A Fractured Finger. But This Baby Made Me Feel So Much Better =] Sorry Im Only Typing With One Hand So Poor Graammer Minimal Typing Lol

6. Do You Guys Think Its Legit Im Hoping It Is =\

7. Awwww, I hope your hand heals quickly! Congrats on the new speedy!! It looks legit!

8. Looks Fabulous!!
    congrats!!

9. love the speedy!

10. Love the speedy, congrats! Poor hand, I hope your hand feels better soon:smile:

11. aww, poor hand...congrats on the lovely bag!!!

12. two hours two remove the nail? how long did u wait in the er? and if u dont mind asking were u put to sleep, as I can't even imagine the pain.

13. no they just numb it, i went in waited 20 min then numb then xray then waited again took about 30min to remove the nail and stitches =[

14. I am so sorry about your hand. Love your new LV.

15. congrats on your new bag! take care of your hand!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice