It feels so good to be home

rdelrigo

Feb 9, 2010
This the first time I have been back here since just after my mom's death. I have probably been to my coach store twice and the outlets once in a year. I haven't made a pce bag purchase since September of last year but I just made one on Sunday! It will arrive this week and I will do a reveal then. I just want to say I've missed this place and I am happy to be back!

Thanks guys! I have so much to learn and catch up on the new bag names. I used to be able to rattle of the names of every bag in the collection...now I have to look at the tag. :P But with you all I'll be back up to speed in no time.

A break from Coach was definately necessary. It was just to painful to even look at new bags without mom there to share it with. But I did get my best friend into Coach and now she has (3 bags) and wants to buy a new one this winter. :graucho: And when you haven't ordered a new bag in a year it is so much more exciting than when you buy a new one every few weeks. :yahoo:

rdelrigo said:
This the first time I have been back here since just after my mom's death. I have probably been to my coach store twice and the outlets once in a year. I haven't made a pce bag purchase since September of last year but I just made one on Sunday! It will arrive this week and I will do a reveal then. I just want to say I've missed this place and I am happy to be back!

Nice to meet you. I am sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry about your mom. I remember the story you told about taking your mom to the Coach store and how they made her feel like a queen, that it must be bittersweet for you. We are happy to have you back though

Thanks guys! I have so much to learn and catch up on the new bag names. I used to be able to rattle of the names of every bag in the collection...now I have to look at the tag. :P But with you all I'll be back up to speed in no time.

A break from Coach was definately necessary. It was just to painful to even look at new bags without mom there to share it with. But I did get my best friend into Coach and now she has (3 bags) and wants to buy a new one this winter. :graucho: And when you haven't ordered a new bag in a year it is so much more exciting than when you buy a new one every few weeks. :yahoo: