It feels like forever when you

Aslan

rainy
Nov 12, 2006
LOL. I feel the same way. My first experience purchasing LV I bought from the LV boutique and it was very satisfying to take her home right away. I just ordered the Mono Wapity from eLux and I feel beside myself waiting. Next time I purchase I'll go to the boutique again and eat the tax!

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Waiting is the worst!
This is silly, but when I got my package from elux, I almost didn't want to open it! I just wanted to savor every little minute of it.
Then, it was mayhem! I couldn't get that sucker opened fast enough!:yahoo:

BagLadie

Got a handle on it
O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
I know what the waiting is like. Sucks! A few weeks ago my DH said we would go on that Friday...well that was the LONGEST week EVER! As soon as the babysitter showed up I was like "LETS GO!!" The drive into Boston seemed SO long and then we went for drinks first!! All I could think of was racing into the LV store!!! Post pics tomorrow or at least let us know when you get it! I am so excited for you!!!!

At least you can order! There is no LV where I'm from... Normally it's ok because I go to France all the time (I only by LVs from there) but I have so much work and school work for the time being that I'm going to have to wait at least a few months. Talk about a long wait!!