It feels like Christmas today... (First reveal)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A box came today from my sister in Cali... It contained a combination of things I bought and things that she gave me. I didn't realize how much stuff she gave me until I opened the box. :shocked:

I figured I'd share the reveal with you ladies since I've been apart of watching many many reveals. (Ignore the unmade bed. :sweatdrop:)

Attached Files:

2. ... Actually things were put nicely into a Gucci gift bag and a Burberry box.. ^__^ I omitted those in my pictures..

..... The strap belongs to this pretty little number..

Attached Files:

3. So many little bags... I didn't know which one to open first.

Attached Files:

4. oohh la la open up! looks like a great hual!:woohoo:

5. cool! i made it for a live one...show them off!

6. Yeah, finally a reveal tonight!

7. A surprise gift I wasn't expecting.. My first square scarf.. and a pretty one too.

Attached Files:

8. f5 f5 f5

9. BTW, your puppy is so adorable! (assuming that your avitar pic is your pup)

10. gorgeous scarf! What's next!! :smile:

11. The three pony tail scarves that I bought... (actually my sister bought at her outlets since I don't have one close by)...

A week before she bought the butterfly ponytail scarf I saw it at the regular boutique for $35 bucks... Snagged these for roughly 10-12.50 a piece plus 20% off.

Attached Files:

12. Very pretty. I love the butterfly one most.

13. in love with the butterfly one!

14. I'm here too. I made it!

15. ... And another surprise gift..... It was part of a matching set that my sister didn't want to break up.

...... so I get to love it just as much as the swing bag.. :biggrin:

(The pup is Miss Fortune aka Missy... I have a picture of her littermate that I should upload one day. They are coach fans too)

Attached Files: