It doesn't even look like a Coach

greyhoundgal

Mar 5, 2006
I was carrying my Cambridge Large Leather Hobo at the outlet today and the SA looked at it and said (not being mean) "that doesn't even look like a Coach bag" (She was refering to style and not to quality). I thought about it and I agree with her. I don't think it is like anything else they have ever done before. The SA said the only thing that clued her in to the fact that it was a Coach was the tag which she saw after she started petting the leather (with my permission:P). Do you all agree that it is kind of a whole different look for Coach? I hope that they continue to keep this diversity.

See in some ways I agree it doesn't but it does have the look of a spectator a little. How's the quality of the leather? I have a gift card and thinking of getting the navy or the purple

Some of my bags do not look like what most people would think of as Coach. Exp my Ergo Satchel, my Lindsey Shopper, my Garcia Leather Satchel, and so on.. Come the think of it most of my bags do not look like Coach, LOL, in the everyone on the street will know it is Coach kind of way. But I know and a true Coachie would know and as long as I love her it does not matter.

Coach does a new Floorset every month, not just at the FP Store but at the Outlet Store to so it is hard to not to get a bag fits a certain mind set of what a Coach should be.

I love all the bags that do not fit the bill, actually I love the odd bags the ones that do not scream Coach as much or more than the ones who do...

Yeah, I suppose that line doesn't really look like Coach...I don't think the newer Kristin (???) line does either. I think things will change, though. We'll slowly have a fresh idea of what Coach "looks like", KWIM?

I mean, I thought the newer Legacy stuff didn't look like Coach when it first came out and now I think it fits with everything else.

I think a lot of the new stuff doesn't - Cambridge, Kristin, Alexa satchel, even Garnet and Poppy (non-sig) IMO. I think there are a lot of influences from other brands. That said, I love the variety and it will appeal to a broader group of customers. There may be some I don't care for, but then they come out with something I like. So yes, I think there are a lot of Coach bags that don't really look like "Coach."

See in some ways I agree it doesn't but it does have the look of a spectator a little. How's the quality of the leather? I have a gift card and thinking of getting the navy or the purple
I love the leather. I pet it all of the time. I couldn't make up my mind between the navy and the plum so I got both. I love how the navy has a tiny bit of a pearlized look.