It came! Reveal

I’m too excited to make you guys wait lol! I’ve been waiting FOREVER for this colour to come in

It the City Steamer in Galet

As an aside does anyone know where the date code is in the steamers? I looked and can’t seem to find it. Just curious on how long it takes bags to get to the store form when they were made.
Usually inside a pocket. Mine was in the pocket with the lock on it. My Milla was made first week of Jan 19 and I received it 3rd week.

Congrats, your steamer is sublime.

Reactions: Cattyyellow
I’m too excited to make you guys wait lol! I’ve been waiting FOREVER for this colour to come in

It the City Steamer in Galet

As an aside does anyone know where the date code is in the steamers? I looked and can’t seem to find it. Just curious on how long it takes bags to get to the store form when they were made.
Beautiful!!! Love it!

Reactions: Cattyyellow
What a beauty. I have a city steamer pm in the Noir and the date code is in the part of the bag that is locked.

Usually inside a pocket. Mine was in the pocket with the lock on it. My Milla was made first week of Jan 19 and I received it 3rd week.

Congrats, your steamer is sublime.

Thank you both! I looked there but I will look better when I get home. I appreciate it!

Reactions: vinbenphon1