IT CAME IN! *dances*

he doesnt have a neck LOL! the latte is soo cute :drool:

haha, i forgot about that! Minor details, minor details. ;) :graucho:

Thanks all for the lovely compliments... I wore it today...many compliments!!

Usual convo:

Person: Hey, you're shirt is adorable!
Me: thanks!
Them: who is it by?
Me: tokidokI!
Them: tookidaki?
me: tokidoki
them: to..ki?

:roflmfao:

Hmmm, an Italian desginer...I might do that. In my town even though the name of the line is Japanese they still might think the name is Italian even after I told them that's not the name of the designer just the bag designs.

haha, i forgot about that! Minor details, minor details. ;) :graucho:

Thanks all for the lovely compliments... I wore it today...many compliments!!

Usual convo:

Person: Hey, you're shirt is adorable!
Me: thanks!
Them: who is it by?
Me: tokidokI!
Them: tookidaki?
them: to..ki?

:roflmfao:

yeah it was minor details but i had to mention it because i couldnt picture it with a neck! :lol:

I'm contemplating buying that tanktop, I don't really like yellow but it looks good in your picture.

I got all 8 moofia figures and latte is my least favourite to be honest :rolleyes: , Leche and the moumou milk bottle are the prettiest. :heart: well the soya and the low fat too... :shrugs: and the chocolate milk... hmpf.

Yeah, I have soya (she's cute!) and Leche (is he the bull? that's the one I have) I really want the lowfat one but don't want to keep spending ...afraid of duplicates now! But I love my little latte the best!

I'm contemplating buying that tanktop, I don't really like yellow but it looks good in your picture.

I got all 8 moofia figures and latte is my least favourite to be honest :rolleyes: , Leche and the moumou milk bottle are the prettiest. :heart: well the soya and the low fat too... :shrugs: and the chocolate milk... hmpf.

I don't really like yellow either, but it's REALLY gorgeous in person...i reccomend it :yes: and hey...the fact you don't like the latte man gives me more inspiration to buy them all! boohaha! :graucho:

Tank is super cute. The color in your pic makes it look yummy. How does it fit?

it IS yummy! ;) The fit is good, but the top IS a little bit weird when you first look in the mirror. If you look at the model on bazaar, it fits pretty much like that.