It bags for the fall06/spring 07

1. Hi,
    I am trying to update by bag collection. I want to get 3 good bags for the fall. Does anyone have suggestions about the 3 bags I should get?
    I have a few ideas, I was thinking of the YSL muse, there is the gucci with the chain handle and a Jimmy choo, what do u think?

2. I'm hoping the YSL muse will still be hot for fall as I just saw one IRL and I got hot flashes just looking at it. I also think Chloes Edith will be good and the Damier Azur.

3. Here are three bags I'm looking at .......
    [​IMG]
    Versace

[​IMG]
    Gucci

4. Those bags are HOT!!

5. muse is a great choice :wlae:
    if over sized Muse wasnt just way too big for me.. the black one would have been my lovliest fall bag..
    what a pitty! :crybaby:

6. Love that gucci! smokin hot

7. gucci has some hot bags out this fall. but they are all sooooo expensive! there is one wristlet clutch with a wrist chain going for 1850. i think i fainted. it's so hot.

8. I think the Marc Jacobs Stams are still going strong for fall: the new Hobo and East/West versions.

9. Here's the third bag I'm looking at ....

[​IMG]
    Ferragamo

10. If you like gucci, you should try to get the limited edition ones! ;)

11. i think balenciaga is still on too :P

12. That leopard in the red section of the purse kinda scares me! LOL:lol:

13. It depends on what you're planning on using the bags for: everyday, casual, evening, etc. I really like the Gucci bag, I think that will be a good investment because that will remain classic through the years.

14. I saw this bag in person today. I fell in love with it. Any idea where I can find it? The woman I saw it on had gotten it for a gift and had no idea.....

Thanks

15. I think the miumiu hobo..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice