IT bag discoloration

Aaaaaaaaaaaw that really sucks. I have a black leather doodle dooney and the leather on the rim-like part on the bottom of the bag peeled and the inside piece is exposed. Its like bone sticking out of flesh; i havent had the bag for 2 years either. I just summed it up to wear and tear. Oh well.

I had the same thing happen to mine I had it for 2 years both the wallet and my bag, I sent them back and they gave me the choice to get a new bag at the same price they won't give you the money back but you can get a new bag for the same amount. just call them and tell them the situation don't let them give you half the value, this is a discoloration from the leather and it should not happen.
let me know how it goes!!!! good luck with that.:tup:

I pulled my dooney PINK it bag out from 3 years ago and it has white spots. how much does it cost to send and recieve this if I send it in? So basically, I get half of retail back?

My "it" bag turned yellow too! I contacted Dooney and Bourke and they will only offer me to replace it at $85 my cost. This seems crazy why would I want to buy a new bag that will probably just turn yellow too. I don't understand how SO many people can have this happening yet nothing is done about it. I would really like to put together some sort of dispute against this obvious defect in their product. Please if you would like to be part of this post on here, I know if enough of us work together we can get something done about it. I love handbags and have gotten many from lots of different designers, and have never had anything turn an ugly color. I treat my bag well and do not abuse them, this is not from normal wear this is a DEFECT. I do not care if they have only a one year policy this is not acceptable from a company that tries to claim itself as a top brand.