Issuing a state of emergency - beeb's Lawn Boogie Decision 09

Should I buy the Lawn Green Boogie tomorrow?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

beeb

O.G.
May 29, 2008
Well, I've been an absolute LOON over Tano the past few days, haven't I?!
First I was going crazy debating the Mona Lethal over the Petit Larceny, though I really feel like I made the right decision there.
I hadn't gotten a new one since March, or been around in months so you really can't blame me, right?

Here's my new dilemma, and it unfortunately comes with a time limit. The owner of BAG offered me a 10% discount on the Lawn Boogie if I buy it tomorrow. That would make the price before tax $193.50.

Now, here are the reasons for my constant waffling.

Buy It:

I love the Lawn Green color, which doesn't seem to be coming back any time soon.
If I miss it, it'll be hard to find later.*
I already e-mailed her telling her yes, and I will feel terrible if I decide no.

Don't Buy It:

I just bought a ML last night. Aside from the cost factor, I don't want to exclude one or the other from being properly welcomed and adored. (Told ya I was nuts.)
I am only allowing myself 1 more bag before the end of the year, and something Fall might pop up and steal my heart.
I hardly use my Avocado FN as it is; green doesn't seem to work too well with my wardrobe, and I can't think of much I would pair with LIGHT green to boot.

So there you have it, ladies. Help me decide, I trust your wisdom! :shrugs:

*By the way, before I forget, there are TWO, so if anyone's dancing in their seat wishing they lived in NY, feel free to call up and order one, and tell them Sara sent you. :P

And, btw, lawn green goes with a LOT of clothing! It looks terrific with khaki/tan, dark brown, navy blue, pink, purple, any orange, white... so yeahhhhh ;)

If you all three say yes, who was the lone No who hasn't posted?!

TK, I've only been talking about it since yesterday. :P You just got the brunt of it, being on FB chat!

GAH, decisions decisions. I'm hoping TE weighs in too.

I am voting yes because it's a different style from the ones you already have and I think it'll be awesome for fall (I think it works with almost any color) and it gives you the ability to carry more stuff which tends to happen as it gets colder. Plus it's a great price and if honestly you end up not using it much or being super in love with it, I think there probably will be a solid amount of interest in taking it off your hands via the bay or bonanzle, etc.

Good luck deciding!

If you all three say yes, who was the lone No who hasn't posted?!

TK, I've only been talking about it since yesterday. :P You just got the brunt of it, being on FB chat!

GAH, decisions decisions. I'm hoping TE weighs in too.

Yes but you sounded excited about it except for that you didn't know what you would wear it with. :P Go look at Knasional boogie week and remind yourself how dang gorgeous a lawn boogie is ;)

lb, I do have a black Boogie, though Black =/= Lawn Green!

TK, you made me pull up Knas' thread. GAH. You are the spawn of Evility.

If I buy it, will you all guide me in bonanzle-ing or e-baying the Avocado FN and my purple Anthro shopper?

Oops! From the glance at the picture I thought it was a shopper, my bad haha. Well then at least you know you like the boogie already! And I am totally clueless about bonanzle and ebay and all of that, but I'm sure there are people around here who can help

You know what, ladies? I have to pass for now. $210 (total with tax) is a LOT to pay for something I am not 100% sure about, as TE mentioned in another thread.

If one of you wants it, have at it and put me at the top of your list if you ever decide to sell it.

If the FSA check comes in for DH, I may go back in a few weeks and see if she's still there, but for now, I have to be responsible. :cry: