Issues

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anybody else getting lots of error messages tonight?? I keep getting two over and over:

No thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
    The webpage cannot be found

HTTP 404
    Most likely causes:

• There might be a typing error in the address.
    • If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.
    What you can try:

[​IMG] Retype the address.

[​IMG] Go back to the previous page.

[​IMG] Go to and look for the information you want.

[​IMG]

2. I get "page not found" when I click on Coach forum threads. It didn't start out that way. After the first couple it started...I'm sure there will be glitches here and there after such a large updating/cleaning of TPF...:smile:

3. Just happened to me too.

4. What threads did you try to access?

5. I'm having Vlad take a look!

6. I was updating some files a few minutes ago, please let me know if the problem persists.

7. I was actually having issues in a "certain" section of tPF. LOL sorry dont know what to say!

It hasnt happened since I posted this. Figures.

Thanks all. :smile:

8. MP? Ok to say it if it is causing you problems to access it :yes:

9. This happened to me once with the Beauty Bar and also the "What Nail Polish Are You Wearing Today" thread when I tried to access it directly from the tPF home page. Seems fine now, though.

10. I just received a database error when trying to refresh the whole site http://forum.purseblog.com/

Attached Files: