Issues with covered handles like Damier Graphite Porte-Documents

Dec 13, 2008
Anyone having trouble with the covering white handles on their Damier Graphite Porte-Documents? Mine don't lie flush against the handle and as a result, the edge of the leather is peeling off against the zipper!

It's almost like the white cover doesn't fit the handle and the button snap keeps coming off!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

belaircc35

Feb 5, 2009
I had the same issue but I have returned it and they kindly credited me - and it was well over the return limit - relationship with your SA always helps :smile: best of luck

damieric94

O.G.
Dec 21, 2008
yep i had the same problem too. i sent it in last friday for repair but havent updated me since. my SA said that just pulling the leather can help keep the buttons from snapping off. i would also try putting the handles on differently. i mean some tpfer's have the zipper part on the outside of the handles and others have the zipper on the inside of the handles. hope u can get it fixed

LVfan21

Oct 26, 2010
How much are the white leather covers for LV handles? Are they available for the Keepall?