Issues with Black Hardware?

bea8480

O.G.
Aug 18, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Hi, does anyone have issues with the black hardware peeling or scratching? I'm getting a Love with black hardware and wanted to know if there would be a problem with it. Thanks.

BabySeeb

May 22, 2017
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Yes, expect HUGE problems. While admittedly I didn't baby my Love, I wasn't reckless with it. Within a month or so of normal, every day use, the black hardware became noticeably chipped. I've had the bag for about a year now and the black hardware is almost completely gone. This issue isn't unique to me either--you can look on YouTube and see many people reporting the same issue and showing the state of their bag.

I think you should either avoid the black hardware or search for another brand.

bea8480

O.G.
Aug 18, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Yes, expect HUGE problems. While admittedly I didn't baby my Love, I wasn't reckless with it. Within a month or so of normal, every day use, the black hardware became noticeably chipped. I've had the bag for about a year now and the black hardware is almost completely gone. This issue isn't unique to me either--you can look on YouTube and see many people reporting the same issue and showing the state of their bag.

I think you should either avoid the black hardware or search for another brand.
Thank you!!!