Issue with order

bagman88

Jul 9, 2020
I purchased two items online. A wallet and backpack. I received an email saying their was an issue with my credit card. I then received a text from my bank saying $551 dollars were paid to LV. The order total was $2800. I paid for the wallet. But the backpack was not paid for as my bank flagged it for suspicious activity. I then figured that out and placed the order for the bag and that went through. It is being “prepared”. But what about my first order with the wallet and backpack in the first place, The wallet and backpack is still saying “submitted” but they took the $551 for the wallet. I have tried contacting them but no answer

Who is "them"? LV or your bank? And what is your question? I'm not sure what you're asking, but if you are sent 2 backpacks, send one back. Wish I could help more, but not sure what you are asking.

Who is "them"? LV or your bank? And what is your question? I'm not sure what you're asking, but if you are sent 2 backpacks, send one back. Wish I could help more, but not sure what you are asking.
My question is what is gonna happen to the original order of the wallet and backpack. As I was charged for the wallet but not the backpack as my bank flagged it for suspicious activity.

My question is what is gonna happen to the original order of the wallet and backpack. As I was charged for the wallet but not the backpack as my bank flagged it for suspicious activity.
I believe just the wallet will be charged to your account based on the information you gave. The backpack part of the first transaction was cancelled. I know cc's are being extra careful lately with large purchases- especially with vendors you do not have a history spending high dollar amounts with. Fraud seems to have spiked with lockdown.

Did you use the same cc? If you did, call your cc and ask whether the first transaction for the bag was cancelled. You should be able to see this online as well- look to see if a charge appears twice for the same item. I am sure it is fine.

I believe just the wallet will be charged to your account based on the information you gave. The backpack part of the first transaction was cancelled. I know cc's are being extra careful lately with large purchases- especially with vendors you do not have a history spending high dollar amounts with. Fraud seems to have spiked with lockdown.

Did you use the same cc? If you did, call your cc and ask whether the first transaction for the bag was cancelled. You should be able to see this online as well- look to see if a charge appears twice for the same item. I am sure it is fine.
Yeah I used the same card. It was correctly charged. But LV hasn’t updated the shipping or anything like that for the wallet. It just says “order submitted” as for the 2nd reorder for the backpack is ready to be shipped