Issue with new shoes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I bought a pair of Cole Haan flats 3 or 4 weeks ago and the leather sole is starting to crack. The store suggested I get a rubber liner put on the bottom to prevent more damage. Granted I wear them 4-5 days a week to break them in but the cracking in the sole really bothers me. I haven't run into this before and think they shouldn't be cracking. Do you think the rubber sole will help or should I get them exchanged. The sole is pretty beat up and i am afraid they will get worse. How would I return them, if that is best?
    Thanks.

2. If you can share a picture of this crack, we might be able to give you better advice. :smile:

3. You might want to contact the company and see what they say.

4. yeah, do you have a pic?

5. So the store I bought them at paid for the repair to be done. I am happy with this but wish I had the work done before the cracking started. I will remember to have a rubber pad added to all my leather soled shoes ASAP.
    I will pot a picture of the new work. Does everyone have the soles done for leather soles? Just wondering.