Issue with my Shadow Mandeville

RaeBelle

The Commish
O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
hockey-gasm
I love the Shadow print and was so excited to by the (slightly overpriced) one last week! It arrived today and I was thrilled, until.... I noticed the back stripe has wrinkles. The seller must of known, since she didn't take any pictures of that part of the bag :sad: I really love the shape and print, but if the stripe is already wrinkled, it's only going to get worse right?

What should I do?

indi3r4

foxy lady!
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
yes,
this happens A LOT with mandeville.. my shadow mandy has em.. i think my cheetah and LS have em as well.. :yes:

RaeBelle

The Commish
O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
hockey-gasm
MissNovember, that makes me feel a bit better. I tried to get a picture of the wrinkles.

This seems like a lot of wrinkling to me. But I am awfully new to L.A.M.B.

lambiepie

Thanks Bishes $$$
Sep 23, 2007
SO CAL
Don't worry raebelle! That looks totally normal. Unfortunately thats the one bad part about l.a.m.b. The damn wrinkling. It will be fine though:flowers:.

RaeBelle

The Commish
O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
hockey-gasm
indi and lambiepie, thank you too! I'm so new to L.A.M.B, I thought it was a huge problem.

I feel a little less crazy now :smile:

lmkhlh2006

L.a.m.b. Lover
O.G.
Jun 26, 2007
I agree with lambiepie that it's the one unfortunate thing about LAMB bags is the stripe wrinkling, hopefully they will eventually figure out a way to get the stripe to not do this.

silvrstar25

on a living spree
Feb 28, 2008
215, PA
My shadow mandeville started to wrinkle after the 2nd time I used it (and I baby my bags) I was worried too, but in a thread some lambies were talking about the wrinkling and using conditioner to help prevent more from happening. Reading over those posts made me feel much better about it :yes: look around a bit and you will find the thread :flowers: