Issue w/ Clichy

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
NYC
The toe box is a little small. The length is perfect. Do I size up and add pads, b/c the half size up is more comfortable. Or do I get them stretched?

xnplo

sofa king zen
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
My vote would be to get the toebox stretched or break them in until they're streched. :flowers:

DamierAddict

Nov 28, 2007
NY
thats what im doing to 2 pairs right now
as soon as i pick them up ill let you know if it was worth it lol

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
NYC
Thanks! My SA at Choo always stretches my shoes and I guess I can bring them to her, but I'll probably just go to Arty's.

JetSetGo!

Never not trying
Admin
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
valley girl x city girl
The toe box is small on these! I tried a half size up and it was so big...I'm going to see if I can stand it before I take them in to get stretched.

What color did you get????

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
NYC
The toe box is small on these! I tried a half size up and it was so big...I'm going to see if I can stand it before I take them in to get stretched.

What color did you get????
Red. They aren't too uncomfortable as long as it isn't the end of the day, but I guess that they will stretch. I definitely couldn't size up.

urseberry

O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
I'm looking at the Declic, which I think fits similarly to the Clichy. I haven't had a chance to try them on in person, so I'm wondering if the toe box is short, narrow, or both?

LavenderIce

Vintage CLs please
O.G.
Dec 19, 2006
I'm looking at the Declic, which I think fits similarly to the Clichy. I haven't had a chance to try them on in person, so I'm wondering if the toe box is short, narrow, or both?
I think the two are similar as well; they have a rounder, wider and shorter toe box than other CLs styles and have had to go a half size up in them otherwise my big toe would be smushed up.