Issac Show on the Style Network

1. What do you ladies think of his show? Do you like it?

I *really* love the idea of a designer having his own show, and I think that the topics on the show are interesting... however, Issac's mannerisms drive me insane! Like how he says "I'm serious" like he just said something outrageous when it's like a totally conventional idea (wearing a cameo on a ribbon as a necklace) and "Clap for her!"

But I still catch the re-runs late at night. Hypocritical lil' me. :worried:

2. I love watching Issac, and I think his mannerisms just add to his fun personality.

3. I think he's a hoot !!! LOL Unfortunatly, I hear the network have not taped any more shows for a new season. Hence all the reruns.

4. he annoys me to no end!! "clap for her" annoys me SO much! There's a reason he went from high-end to Target... He couldn't do much better! (sorry i know this was mean)

5. What's wrong with Target?! :cry:

6. I just find it annoying that he always interrupts his guests, totally takes over, won't let them get a word in. But he has some interesting guests, which makes it worth it.

7. I know! Some of the guests end up looking really exasperated. :oh:

8. i don't like it but i don't hate it. although i feel like shooting him when he says "clap for her/him"!

9. I posted a thread on this a few weeks ago - hardly anyone noticed - I love the show - It's different and he's a hoot! sorry it won't be renewed! Most of TV is the same stuff over and over.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice