isoldit sellers! WTF?

I'm not sure why so many folks here refer to isoldit as one giant "they". There are many franchises nationwide and each is different. Just because one sells fakes and is rude doesn't mean they all do.

There is one franchise in California that routinely has their designed items looked at on the eBay purses board and has MyPoupette authenticate. I'm not sure what else they could do to ensure authenticity.

My point is please don't put all of these franchises in one basket. They are not all the same. Some of them actually care if they are listing authentic goods.

The same caution should be used with these listings as with any on eBay, but you are doing some of these folks an injustice by lumping them in the big "they".

I'm not sure why so many folks here refer to isoldit as one giant "they". There are many franchises nationwide and each is different. Just because one sells fakes and is rude doesn't mean they all do.

There is one franchise in California that routinely has their designed items looked at on the eBay purses board and has MyPoupette authenticate. I'm not sure what else they could do to ensure authenticity.

My point is please don't put all of these franchises in one basket. They are not all the same. Some of them actually care if they are listing authentic goods.

The same caution should be used with these listings as with any on eBay, but you are doing some of these folks an injustice by lumping them in the big "they".

That is true. However, I do have to point out that out of about ten transactions I personally have done with various iSoldIt sellers, all but ONE was a negative overall experience. Either the shipping was way too high, or they didn't know what they were talking about and posted blatant inaccuracies in the listings, or they refused to refund for a fake, or they were just rude and/or unavailable for questions.

I did recently chance it and buy again from an iSoldIt seller, and that experience was the only one that was positive in every way. I got a gorgeous new pair of Manolos in a hard to find style, for way less than they were worth. :tup: Miracle of miracles!

I have personally reported 3 different bags from isoldit. They were really bad fakes... only one of them was removed. It is up to the seller to take full responsibility of authenticating the bag before they list it. It is illegal to sell fakes, and also against ebay policy. I don't care if they are "nice" people. Not knowing that a bag is fake is no excuse! If they bothered to take more than just a glance at some of their bags, even a novice like myself would be able to tell that they are not authentic.

isoldit? I never heard of them...I heard of ioffer...
but at ioffer they sell mostly fake stuff...and it is amazing to see that all of the sellers are from china...
I just wonder how these things pass the customs...