ISO Sophie Frame Wallet or similar...opinions?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi HHotties!
    Its been a long time since I've posted but my hunt for the Sophie Frame Wallet has brought me out of hiding. I love the look of this wallet style but wanted to get your opinion on it. Does it hold a decent amount? If anyone has IRL pictures of the Sophie, please post and share! Also, as the Sophie wallet is sold out, any similar styles from other brands that you would recommend is appreciated.

http://haydenharnett.com/index.cgi?action=detail&style=SOPHIEFWBLK&view=front&back=http%3A%2F%2Fhaydenharnett.com%2F%3F#product_picture

Thanks all!

2. ^^^very cool! Any experience with them? I have been using my VCP Pompidou non-stop since I got it last year but I long for a sleek/slim wallet. The problem is I have a ton of cards and coins. Perhaps a frame wallet will persuade me to streamline my stash, KWIM?

3. The Sophie isn't going to hold a ton of cards or a ton of cash. There's various pictures and reviews posted if you search for them.

4. #5 Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
    I love my Sophie Frame Wallet, it's gorgeous and functional. However, it's sold out and you might have to stalk eBay/Bonanzle/etc to find out, so I'd definitely explore other options. I've seen some gorgeous frame wallets in all kinds of places. Still, I hope this helps in case you've decided to hold out for a Sophie. FWIW, I find all HH wallets really well organized and functional. The standard clutch wallet is great, too.

http://forum.purseblog.com/hayden-harnett/reveal-and-review-500050-204.html#post14165020

5. If you want a more-stuffable wallet, the clutch wallet may be the way to go, IHMM.

6. Thanks all! After reading the review of the Sophie Frame Wallet, I want it more than ever!

7. I'm a major wallet stuffer, but I've been using my hadley frame wallet (pretty much the same as sophie I think) for a few months and I love it. It just forces me to remove extra receipts more often. I like the quick and easy open/closure.

8. Abas also makes makes beautiful frame wallets. I have a black one and it holds a good amount in it.
    endless.com has a nice selection!

9. I took some photos and did a mini-review of it here, IHMM.

I've had it for a while now, and the card slots have loosened up a bit, but it's still tighter than any other wallet i've had. And since over here we use coinage a lot more, I can fill up the coin pouch a little quicker than i'd like.

All that said though, it's gorgeous and I adore it and would put up with these things purely for The Pretty. I've seen some pretty great frame wallets in some stores here though, particular Forever 21, of all places.