ISO: Please help me FIND!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  2. Hey nisiscloset2 on instagram has one for sale if you're still looking.

3. Has anyone seen a 19S pink caviar medium or small classic flap anywhere in London, Paris or Rome?

4. Desperately ISO this! Ideally this colour Thanks

Attached Files:

5. Would love to add a black chevron reissue 225 or 226 size to my collection. Not particular on the hardware. If I could find one new rather than pre-loved that would be preferable. Appreciate any assistance from you all! TIA!

6. Searching for the Pre-Fall 2019 Gold Croc Embossed Flap
    upload_2019-9-23_13-3-9.png

Nycbusybee and anniepersian like this.
  7. I saw this on the Opulent Habits website. They are a very reputable consignment store. I have consigned many thing through them.

8. Thanks!

9. #10809 Sep 24, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    Hi ladies, I am looking for these sunglasses, prefer new, but pre-loved is ok. I was told it's from 2013. If you know the item's code, please let me know. I really appreciated your help!

Attached Files:

10. Found my O Case! Can anyone help with a flat cardholder in this combo? 19B Navy Caviar w light gold HW

11. Hi ladies,

I know I’m late to the game, but I’m trying to find this new chanel beige in m/l size, ( 19b) have any one seeing this in US?

Attached Files:

12. #10812 Sep 30, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
    ISO any one of these 3 please at a Chanel boutique... thank you!!

FB6C30DA-C85E-4025-945D-0CFED389E77C.jpeg 0FE40000-0918-4DC9-8C4C-52CA61FF675E.jpeg 6096D38B-25DA-44C2-AEE5-831F1E59498C.jpeg

13. Hi,

I saw this pre-fall 2019 flap bag on Pinterest. (Please see attached image.) Tried to find it on Chanel website, but didn't see it. Has anyone seen this bag in the store? Where can I find it? If you have seen it, could you please provide the website or store location?

Thank you very much.

Attached Files:

anniepersian likes this.
  14. ISO of the current white caviar with champagne gold hardware jumbo. If anyone has any intel on where there one left, I’d appreciate it. Thanks!

15. Hi, has anyone seen this in any of the US stores? I’ve had no luck calling the contacts that I have, only found in Hong Kong (via email) but they don’t do international shipping, any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files: