ISO...Monogram Key Cles (rectangular)

Good luck trying to explain to the SA what you want if you call another store. I have a feeling they are going to be like, what are you talking about. :doh: When the plates were first removed from the Vernis cles, many SAs didn't know about the change. I'm sure this change in shape will fly under their radar.

I don't really understand the point of changing the shape!

Okay I didn't even know there is a new version. Why? What's wrong with the old shape? I was going to get a monogram one.

Good luck trying to explain to the SA what you want if you call another store. I have a feeling they are going to be like, what are you talking about. :doh: When the plates were first removed from the Vernis cles, many SAs didn't know about the change. I'm sure this change in shape will fly under their radar.

I don't really understand the point of changing the shape!

Apparently they modified the shape.

Yeah. It will be hard explaining it. [emoji17]

Reactions: uhpharm01
I got a monogram last month that is made this year and it's the squared "old" version. Do we even know for sure that this is a new change and not just unskilled/quality control issue? I have yet to see a rounded one that looks symmetrical... they truly just look like mistakes to me.

Reactions: TheAnaVega
I got a monogram last month that is made this year and it's the squared "old" version. Do we even know for sure that this is a new change and not just unskilled/quality control issue? I have yet to see a rounded one that looks symmetrical... they truly just look like mistakes to me.

I saw an IG person mblvoe get one in the mail and it was like the azur one ablove. I'm going to try another store in Houston to see. The main Houston Galleria boutique that my SA is at sent me a pic and she told me they were all the same. See below

IMG_1502540750.398239.jpg

I saw an IG person mblvoe get one in the mail and it was like the azur one ablove. I'm going to try another store in Houston to see. The main Houston Galleria boutique that my SA is at sent me a pic and she told me they were all the same. See below

View attachment 3793231

Ugh. I don't even know what to say. When I picked out my Cles from the store, I remember some looking off to me but I didn't know why (it was my first cles) and I ended up picking the squared version. They all look so wrong and asymmetrical to me- not talking about the print placement but about the shape itself looking lopsided.

Reactions: hello.lv