ISO MJ Zip Clutch Deals

1. I'm lusting for an MJ Zip Clutch in the worst way, but I do NOT want to pay the better part of $400 for a wallet. Has anyone seen any deals on one? If not, can you loverly enablers keep an eye out for one? No particular color in mind, though I do like the graphite and whiskey colors. TIA! :tender:

2. Bloomingdales.com has it in black and graphite. The TREAT2 code seems to be working for 20% off so it comes to $316. You can also go through ****** for an extra 3% cash back I think? Hope that helps.

3. Yes, I saw that earlier, but I just don't trust Bloomies to come through on stuff from their website. :sad:

4. i just saw a used one that was auth on eBay...if you're willing to go used, i'll find you the link :smile:

5. Bloomingdale's F&F event is coming up soon! Someone just told me that! They say it may be Nov.18. I am lusting after the MJ Ursula quilted clutch/wallet myself! Isn't it GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I was told that the F&F is on November 15.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice