Jimmy Choo ISO(in search of)Choo cosmetic bags and Neona flats

V_o - I think the best place is at the boutiques. I got my Neona flats from the Chicago boutique. Give Casey a call at the Chicago boutique and she might be able to hunt them down for you.

Hi VO...call the new boutique in the Palazzo in Las Vegas. I think they may have some of the flats on sale. Sorry, I don't have the phone number.
Where are you located? You can also keep checking at footcandy.com and shirise.com and also net-a-porter. They all carry Choo and often have sales!

Hi VO...call the new boutique in the Palazzo in Las Vegas. I think they may have some of the flats on sale. Sorry, I don't have the phone number.
Where are you located? You can also keep checking at footcandy.com and shirise.com and also net-a-porter. They all carry Choo and often have sales!

You rock!! Is that where I would find the cosmetic bags as well?

*takes notes* Thanks sweetie, I'll check into that and I'm also thinking about using the ciggy clutch as a makeup bag. If it had card slots like the MJ zip clutch I'd use it as a wallet! lol
Thanks for your help. As always. :smile:

*takes notes* Thanks sweetie, I'll check into that and I'm also thinking about using the ciggy clutch as a makeup bag. If it had card slots like the MJ zip clutch I'd use it as a wallet! lol
Thanks for your help. As always. :smile:

You can always get one of those little card carriers to put inside. I did this for a long time with an older small Choo clutch. Then I just put it inside my larger handbags. When I just wanted to carry something small, and not lug my purse around, I just took it out and used it. It was big enough for lip color, ID, cell phone, money and keys. Worked great!