ISO(in search of)Choo cosmetic bags and Neona flats

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone know where I can find the cosmetic bags? I've googled and come up empty also interested in the flats. Point me in the right direction?

2. V_o - I think the best place is at the boutiques. I got my Neona flats from the Chicago boutique. Give Casey a call at the Chicago boutique and she might be able to hunt them down for you.

3. Hi VO...call the new boutique in the Palazzo in Las Vegas. I think they may have some of the flats on sale. Sorry, I don't have the phone number.
    Where are you located? You can also keep checking at footcandy.com and shirise.com and also net-a-porter. They all carry Choo and often have sales!

4. Thanks sweets! :heart:

5. You rock!! Is that where I would find the cosmetic bags as well?

6. I know they had some wallets. If I were you, I'd go for the Zulu in drummed leather and use it as a make-up bag. It is larger than the regular make-up bags Choo had...more of a medium clutch size and is less than $400.

7. *takes notes* Thanks sweetie, I'll check into that and I'm also thinking about using the ciggy clutch as a makeup bag. If it had card slots like the MJ zip clutch I'd use it as a wallet! lol
    Thanks for your help. As always. :smile:

8. V-o - See, we will all happily enable you and then live vicariously through your purchases, lol!

9. You can always get one of those little card carriers to put inside. I did this for a long time with an older small Choo clutch. Then I just put it inside my larger handbags. When I just wanted to carry something small, and not lug my purse around, I just took it out and used it. It was big enough for lip color, ID, cell phone, money and keys. Worked great!