ISO: Christian Louboutin Size 34 / 34.5

leelawn

Jun 24, 2016
Hello Everyone,
Sorry if I am not posting this at the correct place. It is my first day on this forum. I've been desperately ISO the Pigalle Plato in a size 34, possibly 34.5. I know 34's are difficult to come by and was wondering if anyone has had any luck or know where I may be able to get my hands on a pair? I've been to the boutique as well as nordstroms, saks, nordstroms, etc. I ask for them to call me if a pair come in, but I don't think I'm usually taken seriously which is rather disheartening. Even if it's not the pigalle plato, any basic/classic pump would be great! Thank you so much for your help!

I do find it interesting that I'm a 34 in Jimmy Choo and CL, and I've been told you typically need to size up for these shoes, and yet I can wear a regular 5 in non designer shoes. If anyone has had the same experience, maybe it's just certain styles?
Thank you!

I know your frustration. I wear 34/4.5 or 4 / 4.5 US, 5 is too big unless boots that I can wear thick socks with. and constantly struggle to find styles I like. Apparently brands assume all women our size are children, nurses with no life outside of work or grandmothers whose vision is going. The few styles they release in our style that are actually nice, are limited in production and distribution and sell out quickly and hit the secondhand market rarely. (And thus far, I have *never* managed to get an SA to assist in a size search. Sacks, Dillards, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom... Doesn't matter, no luck.)

On rare occassion I see decent CLs in 34/34.6 pop up on ebay. Sometimes the condition is less than desirable though.

I know your frustration. I wear 34/4.5 or 4 / 4.5 US, 5 is too big unless boots that I can wear thick socks with. and constantly struggle to find styles I like. Apparently brands assume all women our size are children, nurses with no life outside of work or grandmothers whose vision is going. The few styles they release in our style that are actually nice, are limited in production and distribution and sell out quickly and hit the secondhand market rarely. (And thus far, I have *never* managed to get an SA to assist in a size search. Sacks, Dillards, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom... Doesn't matter, no luck.)

On rare occassion I see decent CLs in 34/34.6 pop up on ebay. Sometimes the condition is less than desirable though.
Thanks for your post ! I would agree, it's rather frustrating. The shops I go to don't even bother trying to get a pair in these sizes in a more "classic" / "basic" style. If they have them they're in styles that are obviously just trendy for the season. I've lost hope and have resorted to looking at consignment, but like you said it's usually rare and if there are any, the condition isn't as great. You can never win!

Thanks for your post ! I would agree, it's rather frustrating. The shops I go to don't even bother trying to get a pair in these sizes in a more "classic" / "basic" style. If they have them they're in styles that are obviously just trendy for the season. I've lost hope and have resorted to looking at consignment, but like you said it's usually rare and if there are any, the condition isn't as great. You can never win!

Yep. Adding to the frustration of not being able to find the sizes in stores to try, is the fact that many shoes labeled 34/34.5 or 4/4.5 are not true to size. I can not count the number of times I've bought online only for it to arrive and fit like a 5, 5.5 or 6.

Yep. Adding to the frustration of not being able to find the sizes in stores to try, is the fact that many shoes labeled 34/34.5 or 4/4.5 are not true to size. I can not count the number of times I've bought online only for it to arrive and fit like a 5, 5.5 or 6.
That's exactly why I feel I need to try in store! Since exchange policies aren't the greatest. I'll let you know if I find anything ! I'm going to Las Vegas in August and I know they basically have a CL store in every hotel down the strip so hopefully one of them will have something!

Reactions: BomberGal
I totally feel you guys. I'm in the exact same boat as you. When I was in LA a few years ago I set out to buy my first pair of CLs, they basically laughed me out of the Robertson store. It was pretty disheartening. Compound that with the fact that these shoes really do need to be tried on before purchase. It absolutely sucks that the boutiques offer exchange or store credit only and online offers returns but our sizes are almost not made or sold out instantly.
I'm fortunate my Neimans carries a lot of these sizes and almost always have them around first and 2nd call. The only thing is we never get the newest styles until way late in the season and I'm usually over the style by then. I'm hoping that when the boutique opens they'll continue to carry these sizes. If they are smart they will.

Ebay australia has a pair of black pigalle 120 brand new in size 34. Im pretty sure its old style though and best to get them authenticated here first.
Hope you can buy a pair soon!.x

There are quite a few online consignment stores that offer small sizes. Managed to get quite a few pairs. Last one being the So Kate python armure in 34.5 and new at that and at an amazing price! But again I know my size now in most styles or I just research here and other forums. Try VC, Tradesy, ebay...and you can get them authenticated on here if in doubt

Sent from my HTC 10 using PurseForum mobile app

Maybe you can contact CL boutiques in Asia? especially Japan. It's been a month since I'm here now and I've found that shoes on the shelves here are usually 35-36, I was told that those are their usual sizes.

Hello Everyone,
Sorry if I am not posting this at the correct place. It is my first day on this forum. I've been desperately ISO the Pigalle Plato in a size 34, possibly 34.5. I know 34's are difficult to come by and was wondering if anyone has had any luck or know where I may be able to get my hands on a pair? I've been to the boutique as well as nordstroms, saks, nordstroms, etc. I ask for them to call me if a pair come in, but I don't think I'm usually taken seriously which is rather disheartening. Even if it's not the pigalle plato, any basic/classic pump would be great! Thank you so much for your help!

I do find it interesting that I'm a 34 in Jimmy Choo and CL, and I've been told you typically need to size up for these shoes, and yet I can wear a regular 5 in non designer shoes. If anyone has had the same experience, maybe it's just certain styles?
Thank you!

Aloooo!!!! Therealreal post this pigalle 120 plato in 34.5IMG_6757.jpg