ISO Cheri...tri-color or maybe stingray (sale priced)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you've seen this online anywhere, point me in the right direction :smile:
    thanks!

2. Hi Sukey! Where you been lady?
    Sorry---I haven't seen that bag anywhere....anyone??

3. life has been crazy....both my grandmom and my mom were diagnosed with cancer and are undergoing chemo...and this year Im homeschooling one of my kids. I took a break from Tpf for a while but Im baaaaack lol

4. Hi Sukey,

Kimberly at Clutch Seattle had a Stringray one a couple weeks ago - on sale. I don't recall the price, I think it might have been in the mid $400s - I'd try calling her. 206 624 2362

5. I alreday PM'd sukey about the tri-color cheri on ebay as well.. (not my listing)

6. I found one but its got a "no return" policy...since I haven't seen the bag in person Im cautious about that, kwim

7. Sukey, The tri-colour Cheri is pretty but the leather is also thick so it makes the bag quite heavy. Also the brown leather bleeds on the patent white trimmings. Then again I live on a tropical island so maybe the bag is not meant for our climate here only.

8. good to know...thanks!
    And can I move to where you are, its 24 degrees here today..ick