ISO Cheri...tri-color or maybe stingray (sale priced)

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
If you've seen this online anywhere, point me in the right direction :smile:
thanks!

Tracy

shallowly obsessing
O.G.
Sep 30, 2007
Hi Sukey! Where you been lady?
Sorry---I haven't seen that bag anywhere....anyone??

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
life has been crazy....both my grandmom and my mom were diagnosed with cancer and are undergoing chemo...and this year Im homeschooling one of my kids. I took a break from Tpf for a while but Im baaaaack lol

few823

Obsessed
Nov 22, 2007
Washington DC
Hi Sukey,

Kimberly at Clutch Seattle had a Stringray one a couple weeks ago - on sale. I don't recall the price, I think it might have been in the mid $400s - I'd try calling her. 206 624 2362

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
I found one but its got a "no return" policy...since I haven't seen the bag in person Im cautious about that, kwim

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
SUN-shine-y island
Sukey, The tri-colour Cheri is pretty but the leather is also thick so it makes the bag quite heavy. Also the brown leather bleeds on the patent white trimmings. Then again I live on a tropical island so maybe the bag is not meant for our climate here only.

Sukey

Feb 6, 2008
Sukey, The tri-colour Cheri is pretty but the leather is also thick so it makes the bag quite heavy. Also the brown leather bleeds on the patent white trimmings. Then again I live on a tropical island so maybe the bag is not meant for our climate here only.
good to know...thanks!
And can I move to where you are, its 24 degrees here today..ick