ISO - Carl Crab Coin Case

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I recently ordered this (https://www.toryburch.com/carl-the-crab-pouch-key-fob/21169300.html) from bloomingdales only to receive an email a few days later that it's no longer available.

If anyone comes across it in a store ( saks/NM/nordstrom/etc) and they're willing to ship it to Canada (toronto), please let me know. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using PurseForum mobile app

2. I got mine from Blomingdales but returned it because it was very very big and bulky. Kate Spade Outlets have a similar size one but not as bulky and it is just as cute. About $50 if I recall. I didn't buy it though.

3. Oh ok. Thanks for the feedback! Perhaps it was good that my order didn't go through then [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using PurseForum mobile app

4. I agree with the user above, the KSNY outlets in Canada have a similar coin purse in stock made of saffiano leather however it's not as puffy.

5. Does anyone know if these are still available in the outlets?

6. Im looking for Carl, too! I dont mind that he is bulky. I caught onto his cuteness too late and he is sold out everywhere :sad:

7. Anyone find any yet? I really want it.

8. If anyone is still looking for Carl I just got him at the new TB outlet in Rehoboth Beach, DE!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice