ISO A Bright Colored Spring Bag

slidegirlcass

Feb 2, 2008
I want a really bright colored bag for under $300 for spring, but don't have any ideas.

YES Colors: Red, Green, Yellow, Pink, Purple, Turquoise, Gold

NO Colors: Orange, Brown, Blue, Silver

I prefer something large and don't really want to go patent, but glazed leather is fine.

Ideas?

No wishlist - I'm spending some time being happy with what I have.

Is this over now??:smile: How about B. Makowsky??

This is more light browsing as opposed to when I had a set list of things I wanted. I sold some of my old bags at consignment, now Im replacing them with a new one (maybe). I bought a B Makowsky and was underwhelmed by it after a few days of sitting on the rack, I ended up returning it. Maybe it had something to do with the knowledge that those bags are related to KVZ bags...

Ananas has some pretty colors out for spring. Luna Boston has them are so they are a little cheaper with the code. I have the Nicky tote in 4 colors and another that I can't remember the name of but the leather is really nice and soft.

This is more light browsing as opposed to when I had a set list of things I wanted. I sold some of my old bags at consignment, now Im replacing them with a new one (maybe). I bought a B Makowsky and was underwhelmed by it after a few days of sitting on the rack, I ended up returning it. Maybe it had something to do with the knowledge that those bags are related to KVZ bags...
I know what you mean by the KVZ connection..... I am hesitant on buying it myself! Still, I think the price point is very good. :tup: I will post something else when I think of something.

CIMG6345.jpg

Kooba Elisha! You can find one a little over $300 on Ebay!