Isn't this Date code wrong???????

thequeen

Sep 24, 2006
Hi ladies and gent,
My coworker bought this bag today, and she was showing off. Since I am still not that good to spot a fake I was wondering if you guys can help me out. The bag supposed to be from the cherry blossom line. The date code I saw was this : M95015. She said she bought it at the LV store in the beginning of summer. I told her that was impossible because this line was discontinued. She then told me that she had bought it at ebay. I told her that a lot of LV's on ebay are fake. She doesn't agree with me, so ladies, and gents please tell me, that does datecode sound right?

Nope that is not a date code...and LV doesn't put model numbers in bags. Sad to say she probably got a fake.
Cherry Blossom bags should be a 2003 date code (usually an early month too)

Hi ladies and gent,
My coworker bought this bag today, and she was showing off. Since I am still not that good to spot a fake I was wondering if you guys can help me out. The bag supposed to be from the cherry blossom line. The date code I saw was this : M95015. She said she bought it at the LV store in the beginning of summer. I told her that was impossible because this line was discontinued. She then told me that she had bought it at ebay. I told her that a lot of LV's on ebay are fake. She doesn't agree with me, so ladies, and gents please tell me, that does datecode sound right?

hmmm that isnt a date code, its something you'd find on a fake for sure. Not even sure it would be a model number :wtf: