Isn't there a single boardie with a black mc eliza?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm really curious as to how this looks when carried and also what can fit inside..:confused1: There really isn't a single one?:sad: Pics carrying it would be great at least...:P

I just need to know before I make my final decision for my final purchase in a while...

thanks for dropping by!

2. I have one but I am so sorry that I am unable to post pictures.

It is not a huge bag (not as tiny as a mini pleaty either) but I absolutely love it. Fits nice on the shoulder or can be carried.

I don't carry a lot--usually a wallet, cell phone, keys, lip gloss. Sometimes I also throw in some small toy cars for my 4 year old son.

Sorry I couldn't help you more but good luck. It is a beautiful bag and goes with everything.

3. hope this helps...

Attached Files:

4. thanks so much bag fetish! :smile: hmm... i guess not a lot like the black one. heehee...

5. ooh, snibor, i missed your post! hehehe. i just revived your thread coz i thought you didn't reply here..:Push: