isn't it cute? my mbmj lovely ladybug key ring

^ wow! they must have sold out. that was pretty quick considering i just saw the white one on shopbop last night! you could always give the mbmj boutiques a call. they carry more colors in the store. it just sucks that shipping is so expensive at $20. if the shipping fee doesn't sound too appealing, you could always wait until shopbop gets them back in stock. i couldn't find the key ring at nordstrom, nm, bergdorf, or saks.

I live in a small town where it would be a rareity to see someone carrying a MJ bag. We have no descent stores clothing or otherwise! I would live elsewhere except this is where my husband works and since it is a rare day when he spends money, I am stuck. I have no shopping except for the internet and those rare trips to New York. I love to read about how you all can pop in BIG stores and find all this neat stuff, while I just sit here and wish. You all are great!! Love you:love::smile:Love Marc Jacobs

I live in a small town where it would be a rareity to see someone carrying a MJ bag. We have no descent stores clothing or otherwise! I would live elsewhere except this is where my husband works and since it is a rare day when he spends money, I am stuck. I have no shopping except for the internet and those rare trips to New York. I love to read about how you all can pop in BIG stores and find all this neat stuff, while I just sit here and wish. You all are great!! Love you:love::smile:Love Marc Jacobs

hey muggles, where do you live?

I was going to impulse buy the cream colored one at shopbop the other day but didn't know how they compare to the coin purse size since I use the key/ coin purse to stuff my plastic cards in.

I went back and now both colors are gone so I went to zappos and opted for the green wristlet pouch (that just came out) instead! :heart:

I need something for just the basic essentials.. cell phone. lip balm. plastic cards and some cash.

I was going to impulse buy the cream colored one at shopbop the other day but didn't know how they compare to the coin purse size since I use the key/ coin purse to stuff my plastic cards in.

I went back and now both colors are gone so I went to zappos and opted for the green wristlet pouch (that just came out) instead! :heart:

I need something for just the basic essentials.. cell phone. lip balm. plastic cards and some cash.

i have the mj coin purse too, and the shape is suited for carrying cards and such. i can definitely fit a card or two and some cash in the mbmj key ring along with change, but i wouldn't be able to fit my cell phone because of the rounded top. come to think of it, i wouldn't be able to fit my cell in the coin purse either. i prefer the ladybug since it's wider. i found that it was hard to get in and out of the pouch and that was why i opted to purchase the ladybug.

congrats on getting the green wristlet. it sounds like it would be a better choice for you since you plan on carrying around more than the mbmj ladybug would fit. i'd love to see the wristlet when you get it. please post pics!