ISABELLE----Yes or No??? Need opinions!!

Isn't the truth, and even our own personal taste change over the yrs.....get what you love now and enjoy it .

ITA! I didn't even like the legacy line when it came out, and even a few years ago would not have ever bought anything from it, but now I have a Rory, a Candace and am getting either a duffle or another Candace. It's all about where you are at in your life at that time and what works for you.

My bags make me happy. (Probably too happy lol.) Buy what you like and enjoy it for sure!

I got the Parchment Isabelle when it first came out, I loved everything about it except the way it slouched when I wore it. It just wasn't me so I ended up returning it. But it was actually a wrench to let it go, it's a really gorgeous bag, the leather is so soft and I love that front zipper pocket.

picture.php

I have her in persimmon and absolutely love her. I have been carrying her for the last week and a half. Strap is just the right length for me (and I very happy there is only one strap). She slouches beautifully and the leather is soooooooft and has a beautiful sheen like all the Madison bag leathers. Good luck with your decision.

purplecrystal said:
Ladies, I need your help! I was minding my own business last night just browsing around the Coach store. The Legacy duffle just doesn't do anything for me and I was feeling a little discouraged. Low and behold, I saw Isabelle! I gotta say, ...I am interested. Her leather is so soft and squishy, love the shoulder drop length and the colors are beautiful. I just don't want to be disappointed after I buy her so I really need your opinions! Do you have Isabelle and what do you think about her? What do I need to know? Just a little FYI, about 60 seconds after I leave the store, the SA calls me on my cell phone to let me know there would be another PCE during the first week of October. I think she said the 6th thru the 10th. So now I am really tempted to get Isabelle! Please don't let me make a mistake with this one. Let me know how you really feel about her! TIA!!!

The little leather ring that secures the shoulder strap together slides out of place and that annoys me. Other than that, I love it!

picture.php

I have her in persimmon and absolutely love her. I have been carrying her for the last week and a half. Strap is just the right length for me (and I very happy there is only one strap). She slouches beautifully and the leather is soooooooft and has a beautiful sheen like all the Madison bag leathers. Good luck with your decision.

Didn't yours come with the longer strap ? Or do you mean you like that you don't have to keep the longer one on if not needed.

Didn't yours come with the longer strap ? Or do you mean you like that you don't have to keep the longer one on if not needed.

Yes, it did come with a longer detachable strap. I forgot, I stuck away in a drawer and forgot about it. I prefer the length of the shorter strap. How funny that I totally forgot about it. I guess "out of sight, out of mind". LOL

Another Isabelle lover....have magenta (PCE) and black (Macy's sale). Both in leather. I'm thinking about a lighter signature one if there is another PCE and I get it. I have tried and tried to like the Lindsey but I just can't get into her. I actually passed on the Aubergine Lindsey at the outlet today because it just wasn't me.

I've been trying to like the duffle and that isn't working either....

We all like what we like :smile:. Isabelle works for me but I'm a bit plain in my bag choices...which is why I want to like the legacy line but just can't get there.