ISABELLE----Yes or No??? Need opinions!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies, I need your help! I was minding my own business last night just browsing around the Coach store. The Legacy duffle just doesn't do anything for me and I was feeling a little discouraged. Low and behold, I saw Isabelle! I gotta say, ...I am interested. Her leather is so soft and squishy, love the shoulder drop length and the colors are beautiful. I just don't want to be disappointed after I buy her so I really need your opinions! Do you have Isabelle and what do you think about her? What do I need to know? Just a little FYI, about 60 seconds after I leave the store, the SA calls me on my cell phone to let me know there would be another PCE during the first week of October. I think she said the 6th thru the 10th. So now I am really tempted to get Isabelle! Please don't let me make a mistake with this one. Let me know how you really feel about her! TIA!!!

2. I got the magenta with the last pce and I love her. So soft and east to carry, the short strap is plenty longe enough for me so I likely won't ever use the long strap but its a nice option for those who like cross body wearing.
    I wore Isabelle to the outlet this week and practically every SA came up to me at some point to check it out and touch the leather :smile:

3. I have the magenta Isabelle and I LOVE it! If there's another PCE coming up, I will definitely be getting another Isabelle!

4. The leather is nice, and the shoulder strap is a good length, but I returned this bag because it was too tall and deep. I didn't like to feel like I was digging down to find stuff in the bottom. You can't open the top really wide like other, more horizontal bags.

5. I just got one & am deciding - I have seen a number of these in a store, and the softness of the leather varies significantly bag to bag, with some having amazing nice swishy soft touchable leather, to stiffer not-soft-at-all leather, especially when compared side by side. So if you get one, be sure to inspect it first! I wouldn't order Isabelle online because of this.

My opinion so far is it's very comfy to carry & holds a lot. It is puddly but that's ok because then its slouchy which I like. And the outside pocket is great!

6. Thanks for your comments! I am really tempted to get her!:biggrin:

7. I personally don't care for her, but that is just my opinion. I feel like she is very boring, kind of how I feel about Lindsey. Too N/S but then again I like Rory. I don't know - she just seems very plain to me.

But we all know, get what YOU like. There will never be a bag everyone on this forum likes ;)

8. Isn't the truth, and even our own personal taste change over the yrs.....get what you love now and enjoy it .

9. I just purchased the op art Isabelle with the last PCE and LOVE her! Love the size and the option of the two straps. I definitely will be buying a leather Isabelle with the October PCE! Definitely!!!!

10. I plan on getting Isabelle with PCE. I was on the fence until I saw her IRL, so yes go for it!

11. I also personally do not care for her. To my eye, her leather is too thin and she is too plain. But I know quite a few folks on here really like her.

12. I like her I just hope when they hit you know where that they are not like Lindseys and ADDICTIVE

13. I love the style of isabelle! I like that it's deep and roomy. I also like that it doesn't have a lot of hardware and 'frills'. I say go for it if YOU like it!

14. Does bag stand on it's own when set down?

15. does ya insert for L fit in I