Isabelle - Punch or Papaya?

LVoeShopping

Bags-Shoes-Polish
Jan 6, 2012
Hi ladies, I need your help! I'm ready to order an Isabelle and I'm torn between Punch & Papaya. Does anyone have these that could share pics? Suggestions/opinions would be appreciated. TIA

Attachments

• image-3269903.jpg
    image-3269903.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 621
  • image-1653520037.jpg
    image-1653520037.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 650
Wow. Those are close. I don't have either, but I think it would depend on your wardrobe. One is a cooler color, the other is warmer. So if I wore a lot of blues and grays and blacks, I might go with the pinker color. If I had a lot of brown and ivory clothes, probably the orange-y-er color.

ETA: Do you really live near the beach? Then orange. :biggrin:

The wardrobe was a huge problem, I wear a good mix of both color ranges so that doesn't really sway me in either direction :shucks:

Yep I am right by the beach :biggrin: ...very very cold here now though, supposed to get snow today finally!

I'm with you bagee I really like both but there is no way I'm caving and buying both :lol: I did see the Punch in person a month or so ago and do remember that I loved the color at the time but since I haven't see Papaya IRL that makes it harder!

Maybe order papaya since you haven't seen it irl yet. If you hate it, you know you'll have the punch to fall back on. I'm a sucker for coral, it's been my favorite color for 10 years or more, so I say try the papaya!
Also, I was at the mall last night and checked out Nordstrom's bag section. There were coral/orange-y bags EVERYWHERE! Seems to be a popular color among lots of designers for spring.

The wardrobe was a huge problem, I wear a good mix of both color ranges so that doesn't really sway me in either direction :shucks:

Yep I am right by the beach :biggrin: ...very very cold here now though, supposed to get snow today finally!

Ok then, *I* would get the orange because I am not a "pink" person and I think orange is the happiest color ever, but I think pink is more versatile and would go with more clothes. So since you love it, that might be better for you. IF you don't already have other pink-toned purses.

I like the punch. I don't have an Isabelle, but I do have a Lindsey in punch. I can post a pic if you like. I do not have anything in papaya to compare it to, though.

Maybe order papaya since you haven't seen it irl yet. If you hate it, you know you'll have the punch to fall back on. I'm a sucker for coral, it's been my favorite color for 10 years or more, so I say try the papaya!
Also, I was at the mall last night and checked out Nordstrom's bag section. There were coral/orange-y bags EVERYWHERE! Seems to be a popular color among lots of designers for spring.

You are so right about the Coral...I was looking at the Coral Gathered Lindsey on Coach.com this morning and my heart was beating irregularly lol I had to tell myself NO right away because this purchase absolutely needs to be a shoulder bag.

Ok then, *I* would get the orange because I am not a "pink" person and I think orange is the happiest color ever, but I think pink is more versatile and would go with more clothes. So since you love it, that might be better for you. IF you don't already have other pink-toned purses.

I do have other pinks so passing on the Punch wouldn't be a total mistake. Something about that Papaya is calling my name. Why oh why do I always have to be stuck between 2 colors!

I like the punch. I don't have an Isabelle, but I do have a Lindsey in punch. I can post a pic if you like. I do not have anything in papaya to compare it to, though.

Yes please post a pic! I'd love to have a refresher on this color :smile:

LVoeShopping said:
Hi ladies, I need your help! I'm ready to order an Isabelle and I'm torn between Punch & Papaya. Does anyone have these that could share pics? Suggestions/opinions would be appreciated. TIA

The papaya color is gorgeous IRL.