isabelle or courtenay?

lovemyzoes

lovemyzoes
Jun 21, 2009
I have two courtenays and I have a isabelle on hold at the outlet in papaya, to get the isabelle, I would have to give up one of my courtenay bags. should I do that? I'm also wanting to purchase a kristin hobo from ebay so I can't decide, kristin hobo, isabelle or keep my two courtenays? the kristin hobo would be the brown python. I'm so confused, please help!!

What color are your courtenay's ? I love my Isabelle ....soft, smoochy and comfortable to wear. I am thinking of getting a Courtenay but I keep second guessing and thinking I should go for a punch Isabelle because I know I will carry it....I have several purses that I bought on a whim and don't carry them because they aren't the style I prefer.
If you are getting Isabelle at outlet price I would go with that and keep one Courtenay .

Tough one.

I like the Isabelle because it is super comfy to carry. Really soft lightweight leather. It hugs you just right, especially the strap. It also fits quite a bit more than the Courtenay if that matters to you.

I prefer the look of the Courtenay because I like the proportions better and the more classic style of it. The front pocket is also more functional for me, easier to get into and fits a good amount.

Maybe change the coral courtenay for the Isabelle so you have two different styles depending on your need for the day (since Isabelle carries more and is more comfy).

What color are your courtenay's ? I love my Isabelle ....soft, smoochy and comfortable to wear. I am thinking of getting a Courtenay but I keep second guessing and thinking I should go for a punch Isabelle because I know I will carry it....I have several purses that I bought on a whim and don't carry them because they aren't the style I prefer.
If you are getting Isabelle at outlet price I would go with that and keep one Courtenay .

I agree.