Isabelle Clubhouse... show me your stuff!

I got it already. It's absolutely beautiful. One look and I was in love!;) do pardon the blurred photo.

It's an Isabelle 2. The fold over kind.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 620
Last edited:
Nice! How do you like the foldover?
Love it as it adds to the versatility. Wearing it with the short handle now for work but when
I it use it on weekends, will be wearing it crossbody. It can carry my essentials, wallet, make-up kits, planner, mints, coin purse, smartphone and ipad.

Realized I do carry stuff like my laptop, thus I'm considering getting a Madison Lindsay.

I bought a magenta isabelle about a month ago and completely fell in love. I love how squishy she is and how she forms to my body. I want a few more in different colors. Is there any chance I can get them from an outlet or is my only chance ebay?

I bought a magenta isabelle about a month ago and completely fell in love. I love how squishy she is and how she forms to my body. I want a few more in different colors. Is there any chance I can get them from an outlet or is my only chance ebay?
There is always a chance that someone might return one. You could put yourself on client track.